Monday, December 18, 2006

House-Keeping Notes

The other users on this blog will be asked to switch their accounts to Beta accounts in order to post on this blog. It’s a very simple process. Also I wanted to highlight the Weekly Links sidebar because I do update it, and I’m not sure if anyone pays attention…


***The Beta Update is very cool indeed. The coolest feature is the "Tag Cloud" I've inserted at the bottom of the page. The tags will make it so that we can review things we've addressed before. Aside from that a lot of the upgrades are more technical. But also nice is the new archive. It has collapsible months that show the post titles.***

2 comments:

Matthew LaPine said...

Personally, I think this is very very nice. Check out the labels at the bottom of the page. It's a work in progress...
Let me know what you think?
Any suggestions?

Matthew LaPine said...

after a long and arduous process the tags are updated all the way back...